TORO MPR Plus spray nozzles
The MPR nozzles make it easier for you. Set the distance and the sector – the nozzle does the rest.
from € 5,20
Delivery time: 2-7 Working days
Do you need help?
Hotline: +43 1 278 51 00 0
The MPR nozzles make design and installation even easier. Set the distance and sector – the nozzle does the rest.
The Product Features
- Coordinated irrigation quantities: Ensures that all nozzles (each sector in a family) dose the same amount of water.
- Low flow rates: Operation of additional sprinklers in one zone.
- Pre-installed pressure equalization device (PCD): Prevents misting, saves water and provides accurate flow rates (also available without pressure equalization device)
- Complete range of discharge angles: Drop angle for all throwing distances – full circle, 3⁄4, 2⁄3, 1⁄2, 1⁄3 and 1⁄4.
- Working pressure range: 1.4 to 5.2 bar (20 to 75 psi)
- Recommended pressure: 2.1 bar (30 psi)
- Flow rate: 0.2 to 17.3 l/min (0.05 to 4.58 GPM)
- Nozzle ejection angle: 1.5 m (5′): 5°; 8′: 10°; 10′: 17°; 12′: 24°; 15′: 28°
- Corner and side stripes: 17
- For normal but also very special patterns
- Special grid for each nozzle
- Throw patterns for small areas Complete set of throw angles for nozzles with a throw range of 3.0 m, 2.4 m and 1.5 m
- Side strip, 1.2-5.2 m (4′ x 18′) is ideal for central reservation
- 0.6-1.8 m (2’x 6′) for small planters, beds or other narrow areas
- Fine snap-on filter screens for nozzles with lower flow rates
- 5 Drop angles
- Convenient nozzle packing – nozzles and screens are individually packed
- Adjustment screw enables a reduction of the throwing distance by up to 25 % and complete shutdown