Toro Series Mini 8
Delivery time: 2-7 Working days
Do you need help?
Hotline: +43 1 278 51 00 0
When spray heads won’t do the job and a full size rotor is just too much, you need the Mini 8 from Toro. Designed to fill in that hard to cover area between 6,1m (20′) and 10,7m (35′), the Mini 8 provides great value and water efficiency for your landscapes. With the smaller nozzle set you get lower flows on smaller spaces providing more efficient application and water savings. And compared to sprays, it saves on the number of heads which in turn reduces the number of valves and stations required. No matter how you look at it, the Mini 8 brings together money savings with better water management.
Features & Benefits
- Top Arc Indication: Ensures easy adjustments from 40° to 360° with visual feedback of arc change by reading the scale.
- Stainless Steel Radius Adjustment Screw: Allows up to 25% reduction.
- Pressure Activated Seal: The seal and robust trio mechanism offer enhanced reliability.
- Ratcheting Riser: Easily shift the riser and fixed left stop to the desired position.
- Fice Interchangeable Noozles: To cover varying flow and radius requirements (comes pre-installed with a 1.5 noozle).
- Part and Full Circle in One: Offers convenience and reduces inventory requirements.
Please find more information in the Toro Data Sheet – Toro Series Mini 8.
- Body height: 150mm (6″)
- Pop-up to noozle height: 95mm ( 3 3/4″)
- Expopsed diameter: 45mm (1 3/4″)
- Cap diameter: 57mm (2 1/4″)
- Inlet: 1/2″ female-threaded
- Radius: 6,1-10,7m (20′-35′)
- Operating pressure range: 2,0-4,1 Bar (30-60 psi)
- Flow Rate: 3,0-12,9 LPM (0,80-3,40 GPM)
- Trajectory: 25°
Please contact our irrigation team for accessories.
- MINI 8-CV – Check Valve – maintains up to 8′ elevation change (Bag of 25)
- 102-2024 Adjustment Tool