Toro – Greensmower – Greensmaster – e1021
Delivery time: 2-7 Working days
Do you need help?
Hotline: +43 1 278 51 00 0
Extremely quiet and emission-free, the all-electric Toro® Greensmaster® e1021 Series is among the quietest and most efficient walk greensmowers on the market. Harnessing the power of lithium-ion battery technology, the e1021 takes electrical efficiency to a new level, allowing operators to mow up to 35,000 sq. ft. of turf on a single charge. Additionally, a convenient LCD indicates an ongoing battery charge status and also displays useful information such as machine hours, diagnostics, and overall battery health. These units are designed for minimal maintenace and long, productive life saving labor and operational costs.
The Product Advantages
- Patented Flex Suspension Technology: Flex suspension allows the cutting unit to easily follow the contours of the green and delivers a superior quality of cut.
- Tool-free Cutting Unit Removal: Changing cutting units is simple with the tool-free quick-change levers. Easily swap out cutting units in seconds and minimize maintenance downtime.
- Easy-Reach Adjustable Throttle: All operator controls are within easy reach to perfect the mowing process, improve cut consistency, and enhance control – in normal and tight turn-around situations.
- Handle Isolation Mounts: Two rubber grommets eliminate minor oscillations in Height-of-Cut caused by walking strides. Delivers a consistent cutting height on each and every green for optimal playability.
- Durable Gear Drive Transmission: Provides long life and best-in-class transmission durability. Lubricated for life, no grease points.
- Hi-Lo Clip Rate Knob: Clip frequency can easily be changed in the field to mow the perimeter, collars etc. The quick-change feature also can be locked out for added control.
- Proven Lithium-Ion Technology: Battery capacity with ample power and run time to mow up to 35,000 sq-ft (over 3000 sq-meters). Balanced battery management and on-board electronics monitor the mower to automatically optimize battery life.
- EdgeSeries™ Reels: Dual Precision Adjustment (DPA) cutting units – featuring Toro’s EdgeSeries™ reels combine to deliver a consistent, high quality cut and superior after cut appearance, while reducing maintenance with improved reel edge retention.
- Telescoping Handle: Engineered to accommodate operators of different heights, for mowing in a natural upright position. Leads to less fatigue and a superior cut. Adjustable to 5 distinct handle position.
- Reel Engagement Lever: Convenient, easy to reach location to engage reel from the operator position.
- Dual Function Bail: A single bail combines safety and ease-of-operation. Convenient operation allows the mower to slow down or come to a full stop during turn-arounds without disengaging traction to line up for next mowing pass. Also ideal when using turn-around mats to preserve collar health.
- Traction Release Lever: Disengage the traction with a simple lever twist. Getting around the shop has never been easier!
- Power: Lithium-Ion battery pack – nominal 50.4-Volt 26.7 A-Hr (42 – 56 volt, 1.345 kW-hr)
- Permanent Magnet DC motor directly coupled to a fully gear-driven transmission with integral traction differential and traction disconnect to ease movement during service/maintenance operations.
- Cutting Width: 21″ (53cm)
- Mowing speed: 2.0-3.5 mph (3.2-5.6 km/h). Transport speed (maximum): 5.3 mph (8.5 km/h).
- Number of Blades: 11-blade and 14-blade cutting units available (8-blade available on e1021)
- Height of Cut: (eFlex) For Greens: (Spacer Position One) 0.062″ to 0.250″ (1.5 mm to 6 mm) For Tees: (Spacer Position Two) 0.125″ to 0.375″ (3 mm to 9 mm) High Height of Cut Kit: 0.375 to 1.00″ (9 mm to 25 mm).
- Drive System: Dual position traction drum with positions for contour following or forward weight bias at higher heights of cut. (eFlex) Tapered traction drum for improved after cut appearance.
- Weight: (e1021) 240 lbs. (109 kg) or (eFlex) 292 lbs. (132.5 kg)
- Cutting Width 21" (53cm)
- Lithium-Ion battery pack
- LCD indicates status