The new Toro® T5 RapidSet Series Rotor has the features to satisfy all your basic irrigation needs while surprising with a few extras.
Features & Benefits
- 5″ (127 mm) Pop-Up: Easily replaces many competitive 4′ (100mm) units in the same footprint but delivers an extra inch of pop-up.
- Standard Rubber Cover: The top of the sprinklers is covered with a heavy duty rubber cover to minimize impact unjuries and reduce liability.
- Nozzle Tree: The T5 comes with a full noozle tree of 8 standard noozles (25°) and 4 low angle noozles (10°).
- Optional Check Valve: Available with a hold back strengst of 7′ (2,1m) of elevation change.
- Top Adjust Arc Set: The T5 can be set between a minimum arc set of 40° and a full circle set of 360°. Arc changes are made from the top of sprinkler while popped up or down by using a small slitted screwdriver.
- RapidSet Arc Adjustment: Easy tool-free arc adjustment, without any risk to overtorque and damage the interior of the rotor.
More information in the Toro Brochure – T5 RapidSet Series Rotor.
- Throwing distance: 7.6 to 15.2 m (25′-50′)
- Flow rate: 2.8 to 36.5 l/min (0.76 to 9.63 GPM)
- Working pressure range: 25-70 PSI (1.7-4.8 bar)
- Discharge angle: 25° standard, 10° low angle
- Riser height to nozzle: 5″ (127 mm)
- Inlet: 20 mm (¾”)
- Standard equipment with nozzle no. 3.0
- T5P-RS: 127-mm pop-up sprinkler without outlet check valve
- T5PCK-RS: 127 mm pop-up irrigation with stop valve
- T5PCKSS-RS: 127 mm pop-up irrigation with stop valve, stainless steel
- T5S-RS: Freestanding
- T5HP-RS: 305 mm High-Pop (High Riser)
Please contact our irrigation team and get informed.
- 1 Nozzle Set (8 standard nozzles 25° and 4 nozzles with low angle 10°)
- 1 Check Valve
- 1 Adjustment Tool